Monday, April 26, 2010

Sam's third birthday

Here is a layout that I did for Sam's third birthday. Sam's birthday is always the first event in 2010. While about 90% of my crafting projects use items from Close To My Heart, this project did not. At least, not the paper and cardstock.



The patterned paper is from Mind's Eye. It is part of a set called Little Robots. It's a really fun boy paper (and you know I need all the boy paper I can get!).




The letters are from CTMH and I sponged them with Vineyard Berry ink and then painted them our Create-A-Shade paint. The candles are from the CTMH stamp set, Candlelight. I used Vineyard Berry, Ocean, and second generation Ocean to stamp the candles and Sunny Yellow Ink for the flames. The candles were then embossed with our clear detail powder in order to match the textures on the page.

I journaled in Vineyard Berry and the brads are also CTMH.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment